Update added by user Nov 17, 2015
I am very pleased to report that I have been sent via email a .pdf RMA to return the shirts for a store credit and they refunded the postage overage. Very apologetic and the email exchange verbiage used by TOM was indicative of my being treated like a very important customer. I have to upgrade my opinion to very happy at this point.
Update added by user Nov 17, 2015
To help anyone who wishes to purchase BriO shirts, I located two links to size charts. The charts vary a bit on the sleeve length but it appears to be related to the points in which they measure between. I found the ideal site sleeve length to coincide better with what one would normally size by.
Update added by user Nov 16, 2015
I was able to locate another site, with better pricing on these shirts I might ad, that was intelligent enough to include the BriO Milano sizing chart that includes neck, chest and sleeve length.Touch of Modern indicated the shirt I ordered was a 16.5" - 17" neck in US measurement which is totally incorrect.
To get a 17" neck you have to move to the next size up which would have prevented my fitment dilemma.I hope this help keep anyone else from having a bad experience with Touch of Modern.
Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2015
When ordering some really nice "looking" shirts, it gave the neck size but that is all.I foolishly ordered and sure enough, with a 17" neck I received a size Large shirt.
Not an XL as I expected. Nowhere in the ordering process did it indicate normal sizing such as S, M, L, XL but rather just neck sizes. The two shirts also arrived POSTAGE DUE! The order details and site both indicated these would ship direct from the manufacturer in the UK.
However, the shipping label indicates it originated from Union City, CA USA.?? I've called customer service but it's just a recording.
So, I have two really nice looking, totally new, unwrapped shirts that I already know are too small in sleeve length.No response to my email about the postage due either.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Modern design
- Product selection
What I disliked
- Product information
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service and product sizing info.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Brio Milano Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "don't be fooled by reviews on their own site, they only post good ones. Actual, honest, bad reviews are deleted, that's why there's none. I paid $ 370 for two..."
- "Hi, I baught sketcher sports shoes from elante mall chandigarh outlet about 4 months back. both my shoes ie. right and left have started tearing.I went to the outlet with the compaint,..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "SAIA beat the *** out of a shipment; it was concealed damaged so it got signed before we realized...it was clearly a fork lift. We went through the channels..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."