3.8

Update by user Nov 17, 2015

I am very pleased to report that I have been sent via email a .pdf RMA to return the shirts for a store credit and they refunded the postage overage. Very apologetic and the email exchange verbiage used by TOM was indicative of my being treated like a very important customer. I have to upgrade my opinion to very happy at this point.

Update by user Nov 17, 2015

To help anyone who wishes to purchase BriO shirts, I located two links to size charts. The charts vary a bit on the sleeve length but it appears to be related to the points in which they measure between. I found the ideal site sleeve length to coincide better with what one would normally size by.

Update by user Nov 16, 2015

I was able to locate another site, with better pricing on these shirts I might ad, that was intelligent enough to include the BriO Milano sizing chart that includes neck, chest and sleeve length.Touch of Modern indicated the shirt I ordered was a 16.5" - 17" neck in US measurement which is totally incorrect.

To get a 17" neck you have to move to the next size up which would have prevented my fitment dilemma.I hope this help keep anyone else from having a bad experience with Touch of Modern.

Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2015

When ordering some really nice "looking" shirts, it gave the neck size but that is all.I foolishly ordered and sure enough, with a 17" neck I received a size Large shirt.

Not an XL as I expected. Nowhere in the ordering process did it indicate normal sizing such as S, M, L, XL but rather just neck sizes. The two shirts also arrived POSTAGE DUE! The order details and site both indicated these would ship direct from the manufacturer in the UK.

However, the shipping label indicates it originated from Union City, CA USA.?? I've called customer service but it's just a recording.

So, I have two really nice looking, totally new, unwrapped shirts that I already know are too small in sleeve length.No response to my email about the postage due either.

jperry58 wrote the review because of "poor customer service and product sizing info." at Touch Of Modern and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Touch Of Modern to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was shipping, contact and product information. Author liked the most modern design and product selection. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Touch Of Modern and touch of modern shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments