Update added by user Nov 17, 2015
I am very pleased to report that I have been sent via email a .pdf RMA to return the shirts for a store credit and they refunded the postage overage. Very apologetic and the email exchange verbiage used by TOM was indicative of my being treated like a very important customer. I have to upgrade my opinion to very happy at this point.
Update added by user Nov 17, 2015
To help anyone who wishes to purchase BriO shirts, I located two links to size charts. The charts vary a bit on the sleeve length but it appears to be related to the points in which they measure between. I found the ideal site sleeve length to coincide better with what one would normally size by.
Update added by user Nov 16, 2015
I was able to locate another site, with better pricing on these shirts I might ad, that was intelligent enough to include the BriO Milano sizing chart that includes neck, chest and sleeve length.Touch of Modern indicated the shirt I ordered was a 16.5" - 17" neck in US measurement which is totally incorrect.
To get a 17" neck you have to move to the next size up which would have prevented my fitment dilemma.I hope this help keep anyone else from having a bad experience with Touch of Modern.
Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2015
When ordering some really nice "looking" shirts, it gave the neck size but that is all.I foolishly ordered and sure enough, with a 17" neck I received a size Large shirt.
Not an XL as I expected. Nowhere in the ordering process did it indicate normal sizing such as S, M, L, XL but rather just neck sizes. The two shirts also arrived POSTAGE DUE! The order details and site both indicated these would ship direct from the manufacturer in the UK.
However, the shipping label indicates it originated from Union City, CA USA.?? I've called customer service but it's just a recording.
So, I have two really nice looking, totally new, unwrapped shirts that I already know are too small in sleeve length.No response to my email about the postage due either.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Modern design
- Product selection
What I disliked
- Product information
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service and product sizing info.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Brio Milano Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "SAIA beat the *** out of a shipment; it was concealed damaged so it got signed before we realized...it was clearly a fork lift. We went through the channels..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."