Wichita, Kansas
100% full Not resolved

This company sent non-functional product and doesn't refund..don't return calls on there listed toll free number , left multiple massages.Decided to email after waited for so long and then received email reply few weeks after , indicating they are not a call center and they don't refund.

Related: Touch of Modern; Terrible customer Service

They intentional sent non-functional products wasted times to respond or no respond on telephone , then no refund is provided.

Products are made in China with low quality components , just made for cosmetic looks and lies on adds indicating false features.Company look like a garage internet business in the US and ship fake products from China with no refund only maybe exchange for others faulty products.

Review about: Touch Of Modern Online Order.

I liked: Unique products i cant get in most stores and low pricing, Initial function on the product.

I didn't like: How they responds, No respond for weeks, No customer service, Doesnt return call.

1.4
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $130
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.