This company sent non-functional product and doesn't refund..don't return calls on there listed toll free number , left multiple massages.Decided to email after waited for so long and then received email reply few weeks after , indicating they are not a call center and they don't refund.
They intentional sent non-functional products wasted times to respond or no respond on telephone , then no refund is provided.
Products are made in China with low quality components , just made for cosmetic looks and lies on adds indicating false features.Company look like a garage internet business in the US and ship fake products from China with no refund only maybe exchange for others faulty products.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Unique products i cant get in most stores and low pricing
- Initial function on the product
What I disliked
- How they responds
- No respond for weeks
- No customer service
- Doesnt return call
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a black jacket and a blue dress this year from the website and was charged $65.48. They arrived 2 weeks later and looked nothing like the pictures..."
- "I had a blouse posted with the exact picture from designers site, the buyer purchased it without asking questions. I shipped, next day. She filed a complaint that colors were..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I payed for 3 items. And only got 2. It has been like 3 months and I do not have the last item. Either give me my money back or..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Sje was on her phone off and on the whole time we were there. Customers asked for help and she wouldn't move. To top it off she didn't..."