I ordered 3 items from Touch of Modern.Two of items were shirts made by the same maker.

On Saturday, 08/12, I received a UPS package that only contained one shirt with a shipping lable that listed both shirts on it. On Monday, 08/14, I check their website and they showed that both shirts were sent in the same package, i.e. had the same tracking number. Their website provided a Fed Ex tracking # which was valid but the package and shipping label said UPS.

This really isnt relevant though. I emailed Touch of Modern on 08/14 to notify them of the problem and sent a follow-up email with additional info. I thought might help on 08/15. I still haven't received a response.

I know its only been 3-days but they should respond within 24-hours. Right now, it appears they have very poor customer service with a poor response time. I'm hoping they make this right!

I just want the shirt I ordered.I'm not looking for a discount or anything free - I just want to make sure that I receive the shirt and am hoping they can clarify the situation.

Review about: Touch Of Modern Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

they sound like a scam and nothing else.