I have issues with an order that was submitted without my consent.An order that arrived where the shirt was torn.

And no one will return an email or a phone call. Don't do it, you've been pre-warned!!!! This company is a complete ripoff!!!!!! Im contacting my bank for a complete refund of all my money!!

The attorney generals office in California will be notified as well. Please read all of the other comments from the other so called customers!!

This company sucks.Bye.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Touch Of Modern and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amazon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Touch Of Modern.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Touch Of Modern to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments