I have issues with an order that was submitted without my consent.An order that arrived where the shirt was torn.

And no one will return an email or a phone call. Don't do it, you've been pre-warned!!!! This company is a complete ripoff!!!!!! Im contacting my bank for a complete refund of all my money!!

The attorney generals office in California will be notified as well. Please read all of the other comments from the other so called customers!!

This company sucks.Bye.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Touch Of Modern and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amazon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Touch Of Modern.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Touch Of Modern to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

Touch Of Modern - Don't know why all the bad reviews?? Touch Of Modern "I ordered many things from this website.. and I've had very little issue at all. Yes the shipping times are "long", but this is a web site giving you items..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Never never order a watch from TOM Touch Of Modern "4th watch order. ALL have been defective. The latest, an expensive Graham watch, arrived in two pieces and will have to be shipped to England to fix. ..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Fake sturhling Touch Of Modern "Bought Stuhrling Tourbillon watch on Touch of Modern $729.99. Seemed off when I received it, but I live in Puerto Rico and couldn't verify authenticity. I took it to..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Shipping Service Review Touch Of Modern "Despite the product I purchased being in the "holiday sales", ordering on December 2nd, and the ordering form saying shipping within 1-2 weeks, I will still not recieve the product..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more