5.0

I ordered many things from this website.. and I've had very little issue at all. Yes the shipping times are "long", but this is a web site giving you items at a cheaper fair... You can look up a lot of the items and see its value on the actual product websites. They specifically state in their FAQ section...

I quote "Our business model allows us to place one large bulk order directly from our featured designers. Because we don’t keep inventory we can pass the warehouse cost savings on to you. Both our customers and our suppliers mean a lot to us. Because we can promise that our designer’s products will be seen by such a large number of design conscious customers we’re able to negotiate the best prices on the web."

They can't ship they item they just sold you because they don't posses them.. its bought in bulk.. and then they give you a time frame in which the product is worth less then market value.. After the sale ends.. they can then ship to all us customers.. ITS NOT A SCAM! SURE ITS FRUSTRATING and the Christmas Shipping was a lie.. but YOU the buyer should read all the fine print.. shame on all of you...

Website Source: https://support.touchofmodern.com/hc/en-us/articles/204975897-How-does-Touch-Of-Modern-advertise-such-low-prices-

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with price and varied products. Please contact the author of this review to discuss touch of modern website. Touch Of Modern needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned touch of modern website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Touch Of Modern. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments