2.5

They take too long to deliver, and use Fed Ex.They don't require a signature to secure delivery either.

It's 2017. No company should have this level of difficulty when it comes to delivering merchandise. There are no alternative shipping methods provided either. On top of this, it's near impossible to get in contact with the company.

They use text messaging, but this appears to be a way to insulate themselves from their customers. They offer credits when you secure new customers, but these credits can't be put towards shipping.

This smells like a way to keep customers having to spend more, lest they leave those credits on the table.In short, while Touch of Modern may have good prices, their business practices are suspect, at best.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I want no contact with the company. I've initiated a charge back through my bank. Touch of Modern can pound sand..

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments