Barahona, Morovis

Bought Stuhrling Tourbillon watch on Touch of Modern $729.99.Seemed off when I received it, but I live in Puerto Rico and couldn't verify authenticity.

I took it to a dealer in Vegas while on vacation and turns out it's fake. Obvious fake next to the real watch. Touch of Modern has no phone number and won't get back to me. i keep getting an automated email telling me that they are short staffed, will get back to me.

I'm also, past the 110 day visa allowance for charge backs, so I'm stuck with a $730 fake watch.

Don't buy watches on Touch of Modern.Buyer beware

Review about: Stuhrling Tourbillon Watch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Stuhrling Tourbillon Watch
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Counterfeit Watch / $730
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

Quebec, Quebec, Canada #1178386

Sturlhing is a *** watch brand... Any of their watch is not worth 729$ so its not the fault of ToMo its your fault for not knowing that sturhling is a *** brand that copies other watch...

Touch Of Modern - Terrible service Touch Of Modern "I purchased a very expensive set of PORTO stemware as a gift from T.o.M.. I bought it in early February for an anniversary March 21. It finally arrived in the..." Read more Touch Of Modern - MY FIRST PURCHASE. Touch Of Modern "I ORDER 2 GLOWING CHARGER IPHONE CABLE,.... TOUCH OR MODERN.... THE REASON IS: THEY MAKE THE PICTURE REALLY NICE AND THE CABLE LOOKS LONG, BUT IT ARRIVE AND IT IS..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Item not as advertised Touch Of Modern "Ordered items on Oct 1 with an expected delivery of no later than Oct 28 (4 weeks) On Oct 30 I emailed them because I had not received my Items...." Read more Touch Of Modern - Legitimate retailer :) Touch Of Modern "I've ordered a keychain from them without any problem. I recently ordered a glowing lightning charge cable from them, however when I received it in the mail (quite quickly for them!),..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more Dhgate - Customer service Dhgate "The first is the seller with name Luckcat. I have ordered from this seller a pair of sunglasses 45 days ago. Six days after paying, I received message that the..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more