Barahona, Morovis

Bought Stuhrling Tourbillon watch on Touch of Modern $729.99.Seemed off when I received it, but I live in Puerto Rico and couldn't verify authenticity.

I took it to a dealer in Vegas while on vacation and turns out it's fake. Obvious fake next to the real watch. Touch of Modern has no phone number and won't get back to me. i keep getting an automated email telling me that they are short staffed, will get back to me.

I'm also, past the 110 day visa allowance for charge backs, so I'm stuck with a $730 fake watch.

Don't buy watches on Touch of Modern.Buyer beware

Review about: Stuhrling Tourbillon Watch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Stuhrling Tourbillon Watch
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Counterfeit Watch / $730
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

Quebec, Quebec, Canada #1178386

Sturlhing is a *** watch brand... Any of their watch is not worth 729$ so its not the fault of ToMo its your fault for not knowing that sturhling is a *** brand that copies other watch...

Touch Of Modern - Review about Officina Del Tempo Watch from Strongsville, Ohio Touch Of Modern "I wished I had done my homework before ordering an Italian Watch for my husband from TOM. When it arrived two days later it was missing a second hand and..." Read more Touch Of Modern Shipping Service Review Touch Of Modern "Despite the product I purchased being in the "holiday sales", ordering on December 2nd, and the ordering form saying shipping within 1-2 weeks, I will still not recieve the product..." Read more Touch Of Modern - PROBLEM!! Touch Of Modern "AS long as you received what you want, then fine even if it is little expensive than other. But when you received items, either defect, not as expected or broken then..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Bad Experience Overall Touch Of Modern "When ordering some really nice "looking" shirts, it gave the neck size but that is all. I foolishly ordered and sure enough, with a 17" neck I received a size..." Read more Raymour and Flanigan - No shape retention in foam cushions Raymour and Flanigan "Bought a beautiful set for our den that will be 2 years old the end of June. Called back in March and had to wait 3 weeks for tech to..." Read more Freedompop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD Freedompop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Unsafe worker driving Lkq Corporation "Hi i live in Florida. When i was driving one of your trucks cut me off the road.I was turning right but there was so many cars in the way..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more