Bought Stuhrling Tourbillon watch on Touch of Modern $729.99.Seemed off when I received it, but I live in Puerto Rico and couldn't verify authenticity.
I took it to a dealer in Vegas while on vacation and turns out it's fake. Obvious fake next to the real watch. Touch of Modern has no phone number and won't get back to me. i keep getting an automated email telling me that they are short staffed, will get back to me.
I'm also, past the 110 day visa allowance for charge backs, so I'm stuck with a $730 fake watch.
Don't buy watches on Touch of Modern.Buyer beware
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered dress and it fit however, The dress is so poorly made it is not wearable. It was supposed to have a side slit. The slit is actually..."
- "I bought my husband 3 or 4 pairs of shorts all st.johns bay cause he had bought some years back and love them. Well never the less he wore..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."