Barahona, Morovis

Bought Stuhrling Tourbillon watch on Touch of Modern $729.99.Seemed off when I received it, but I live in Puerto Rico and couldn't verify authenticity.

I took it to a dealer in Vegas while on vacation and turns out it's fake. Obvious fake next to the real watch. Touch of Modern has no phone number and won't get back to me. i keep getting an automated email telling me that they are short staffed, will get back to me.

I'm also, past the 110 day visa allowance for charge backs, so I'm stuck with a $730 fake watch.

Don't buy watches on Touch of Modern.Buyer beware

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "counterfeit watch" of stuhrling tourbillon watch and associated monetary loss in the amount of $730. Touch Of Modern needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stuhrling tourbillon watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Touch Of Modern. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

Quebec, Quebec, Canada #1178386

Sturlhing is a *** watch brand... Any of their watch is not worth 729$ so its not the fault of ToMo its your fault for not knowing that sturhling is a *** brand that copies other watch...