1.3K views

After months of looking at the products being advertised on the Touch of Modern web page, I decided to give it a try.I became skeptical because after making the purchase, It occurred to me to look at the reviews for this company, and they were not good.

I only spent around $170.00 on a watch, and I was worried that my money was gone. But to my surprise, the watch was delivered when they said it would be. It was the real thing, brand new and in perfect working conditions.

The only thing is that you have to wait a few week before delivery, but I was aware of that when I made the purchase.So based on my first purchase, I give the company two thumbs up.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss on time delivery of delbana oxford watch. Touch Of Modern needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delbana oxford watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Touch Of Modern. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments