1.3K views

After months of looking at the products being advertised on the Touch of Modern web page, I decided to give it a try.I became skeptical because after making the purchase, It occurred to me to look at the reviews for this company, and they were not good.

I only spent around $170.00 on a watch, and I was worried that my money was gone. But to my surprise, the watch was delivered when they said it would be. It was the real thing, brand new and in perfect working conditions.

The only thing is that you have to wait a few week before delivery, but I was aware of that when I made the purchase.So based on my first purchase, I give the company two thumbs up.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss on time delivery of delbana oxford watch. Touch Of Modern needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delbana oxford watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Touch Of Modern. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

Touch Of Modern Customer Care Review from Lansdale, Pennsylvania Touch Of Modern "I got an IWC watch that was perfect, even though I did not receive additional photos as requested. I tried contacting them multiple times and got no response for days...." Read more Touch Of Modern - MY FIRST PURCHASE. Touch Of Modern "I ORDER 2 GLOWING CHARGER IPHONE CABLE,.... TOUCH OR MODERN.... THE REASON IS: THEY MAKE THE PICTURE REALLY NICE AND THE CABLE LOOKS LONG, BUT IT ARRIVE AND IT IS..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Never never order a watch from TOM Touch Of Modern "4th watch order. ALL have been defective. The latest, an expensive Graham watch, arrived in two pieces and will have to be shipped to England to fix. ..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more