Houston, Texas
1.2K views 0 comments

After months of looking at the products being advertised on the Touch of Modern web page, I decided to give it a try.I became skeptical because after making the purchase, It occurred to me to look at the reviews for this company, and they were not good.

I only spent around $170.00 on a watch, and I was worried that my money was gone. But to my surprise, the watch was delivered when they said it would be. It was the real thing, brand new and in perfect working conditions.

The only thing is that you have to wait a few week before delivery, but I was aware of that when I made the purchase.So based on my first purchase, I give the company two thumbs up.

Review about: Delbana Oxford Watch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss On time delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Touch Of Modern - Terrible Customer Support Touch Of Modern "I ordered twice and both times I have had to deal with customer support because my product was late. Each time, it was a nightmare and took so much time..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Not as advertised Touch Of Modern "ordered an architectural drawing of a tv show set -- on the website it showed it nicely framed - no where on the website did it say it would..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Review about Compact Key Holder from Houston, Texas Touch Of Modern "Bought key smart 2-10 keys version but received 2-4 keys version. Didn't accept returns. But my money I paid for it better goes to them and I got the cheap..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Legitimate retailer :) Touch Of Modern "I've ordered a keychain from them without any problem. I recently ordered a glowing lightning charge cable from them, however when I received it in the mail (quite quickly for them!),..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Dhgate - Customer service Dhgate "The first is the seller with name Luckcat. I have ordered from this seller a pair of sunglasses 45 days ago. Six days after paying, I received message that the..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more