Ordered items on Oct 1 with an expected delivery of no later than Oct 28 (4 weeks) On Oct 30 I emailed them because I had not received my Items. They credited me with the shipping cost. Later they gave me $10.00 in credit. Sounds great right?

On Nove 11th I finally receive my items. One of the items was advertised as a Flannel Button-Down. What I received is not a flannel shirt. It is a loose weave shirt, (looks more like a linen style shirt) and not a very good one at that.

This is clearly not a flannel shirt. This is my first experience with TOM and I can say I am very disappointed. Not only did it take much longer to receive the items than advertised. This item is not what was being described on the website. This was purchased expecting a flannel shirt. This is not what was advertised.

Cheap ***

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of touch of modern website from Touch Of Modern and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Touch Of Modern to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Touch Of Modern for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments