Ordered items on Oct 1 with an expected delivery of no later than Oct 28 (4 weeks) On Oct 30 I emailed them because I had not received my Items. They credited me with the shipping cost. Later they gave me $10.00 in credit. Sounds great right?
On Nove 11th I finally receive my items. One of the items was advertised as a Flannel Button-Down. What I received is not a flannel shirt. It is a loose weave shirt, (looks more like a linen style shirt) and not a very good one at that.
This is clearly not a flannel shirt. This is my first experience with TOM and I can say I am very disappointed. Not only did it take much longer to receive the items than advertised. This item is not what was being described on the website. This was purchased expecting a flannel shirt. This is not what was advertised.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flannel Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I got an IWC watch that was perfect, even though I did not receive additional photos as requested. I tried contacting them multiple times and got no response for days...."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Do not (repeat) DO NOT take your vehicle to Maco of Winchester. They are just *** artists who will not give you what you paid to have done. ..."
- "This company is out of business and can't be reached per the Better Business Bureau. If you currently have a reservation, it will not be honored. You will not be..."
- "We just had our deck replaced with Trex decking materials at a cost of nearly $20,000. The deck boards are held in place by plastic clamps that are secured to..."