Winchester, Virginia

Ordered items on Oct 1 with an expected delivery of no later than Oct 28 (4 weeks) On Oct 30 I emailed them because I had not received my Items. They credited me with the shipping cost. Later they gave me $10.00 in credit. Sounds great right?

Related: Touch Of Modern Website Review from New York, New York

On Nove 11th I finally receive my items. One of the items was advertised as a Flannel Button-Down. What I received is not a flannel shirt. It is a loose weave shirt, (looks more like a linen style shirt) and not a very good one at that.

This is clearly not a flannel shirt. This is my first experience with TOM and I can say I am very disappointed. Not only did it take much longer to receive the items than advertised. This item is not what was being described on the website. This was purchased expecting a flannel shirt. This is not what was advertised.

Cheap ***

Review about: Flannel Shirt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Touch Of Modern Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $30
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Touch Of Modern - Don't do it. Touch Of Modern "I have issues with an order that was submitted without my consent. An order that arrived where the shirt was torn. And no one will return an email or a..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Terrible service Touch Of Modern "I purchased a very expensive set of PORTO stemware as a gift from T.o.M.. I bought it in early February for an anniversary March 21. It finally arrived in the..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Bad Experience Overall Touch Of Modern "When ordering some really nice "looking" shirts, it gave the neck size but that is all. I foolishly ordered and sure enough, with a 17" neck I received a size..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Review about Officina Del Tempo Watch from Strongsville, Ohio Touch Of Modern "I wished I had done my homework before ordering an Italian Watch for my husband from TOM. When it arrived two days later it was missing a second hand and..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more