Camden, South Carolina
5.0

I've ordered a keychain from them without any problem.

I recently ordered a glowing lightning charge cable from them, however when I received it in the mail (quite quickly for them!), I discovered that it was not functioning correctly. I immediately contacted customer support through email, and within the hour received a reply asking me if I wanted a replacement or a refund, to which I replied that I would love to have a replacement. Less than 2 minutes later this person replied and said that they would have one shipped to me.

I am confused by all of the complaints about customer service, I have been extremely pleased.

While I was writing this review I received an email (about 5 minutes after the email saying that they would have one shipped to me) covering my replacement

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with price and modern design. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of glowing charge cable. Touch Of Modern needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned glowing charge cable in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Touch Of Modern. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments