1.3

I ordered a Touch of Modern 3D hologram lamp, and not only is it not 3D or a hologram, it only worked until I turned it off the first time and even with new batteries it will not come back on. What's worse is my wife bought one too as a gift and it did the same thing.

That's 2 bunk items. Then the company told me it was there policy not to accept returns. WHAT THE F$%#?

Don't buy anything from them, it is worthless and fake. Luckily I bought it with my Capital One card and they are fighting to get my money back for me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and no return policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of lamp and associated monetary loss in the amount of $74. Touch Of Modern needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lamp in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Touch Of Modern. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Comments