El Paso, Texas

I ORDER 2 GLOWING CHARGER IPHONE CABLE,....TOUCH OR MODERN....

THE REASON IS: THEY MAKE THE PICTURE REALLY NICE AND THE CABLE LOOKS LONG, BUT IT ARRIVE AND IT IS EVEN SHOTER THAN A REGULAR IPHONE CABLE. THE PLUG DOESN'T FIT PERFECT, IS IT THICK AND AT THE FIRST TIME OF TRYING TO PULL IT OUT FROM MY IPHONE IT BROKE. AND GUESS WHAT. IS NOT ELEGIABLE FOR RETURN.

MY ADVISE TO PEOPLE TRYING TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM....DONT BUY IT... IT IS A REALLY BAD ..

AAH I FORGOT, THE SECONG CABLE WAS NOT EVEN FOR IPHONE IT CAME WITH A DIFFERENT PLUG MAYBE FOR BALCK BERRY.check the 2 boxes on my picture with the same model #

Review about: Glowing Usb El 001 Charger Cable.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $22
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

tomo_Jared

Have you reached out to our customer service team at support@touchofmodern.com? If you received the wrong cable, we're more than happy to replace it (if we have stock) or refund / credit you.

Touch Of Modern - Not as advertised Touch Of Modern "ordered an architectural drawing of a tv show set -- on the website it showed it nicely framed - no where on the website did it say it would..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Item not as advertised Touch Of Modern "Ordered items on Oct 1 with an expected delivery of no later than Oct 28 (4 weeks) On Oct 30 I emailed them because I had not received my Items...." Read more Touch Of Modern - Not bad, but could be better! Touch Of Modern "I've purchased several items from TOM. A bracelet which I wear all the time made from onyx/fossil and stainless clasp...it is a beautiful piece, no problems. I bought a ring,..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Buyers Baware Touch Of Modern "This company sent non-functional product and doesn't refund..don't return calls on there listed toll free number , left multiple massages. Decided to email after waited for so long and then..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Roca Labs & Don Juravin threaten me with a lawsuit if I leave a bad review...GO FOR IT! It will be fun Roca Labs "I have read many negative reviews on this man and his company but I also saw what I thought were good reviews. So when you make the call and they..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more