I ORDER 2 GLOWING CHARGER IPHONE CABLE,....TOUCH OR MODERN....

THE REASON IS: THEY MAKE THE PICTURE REALLY NICE AND THE CABLE LOOKS LONG, BUT IT ARRIVE AND IT IS EVEN SHOTER THAN A REGULAR IPHONE CABLE. THE PLUG DOESN'T FIT PERFECT, IS IT THICK AND AT THE FIRST TIME OF TRYING TO PULL IT OUT FROM MY IPHONE IT BROKE. AND GUESS WHAT. IS NOT ELEGIABLE FOR RETURN.

MY ADVISE TO PEOPLE TRYING TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM....DONT BUY IT... IT IS A REALLY BAD ..

AAH I FORGOT, THE SECONG CABLE WAS NOT EVEN FOR IPHONE IT CAME WITH A DIFFERENT PLUG MAYBE FOR BALCK BERRY.check the 2 boxes on my picture with the same model #

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of glowing usb el 001 charger cable from Touch Of Modern and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $22 and wants Touch Of Modern to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Touch Of Modern for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

tomo_Jared

Have you reached out to our customer service team at support@touchofmodern.com? If you received the wrong cable, we're more than happy to replace it (if we have stock) or refund / credit you.