Touch Of Modern - Never never order a watch from TOM
4th watch order.ALL have been defective.
The latest, an expensive Graham watch, arrived in two pieces and will have to be shipped to England to fix. The local dealer says NO WARRANTY because the watch is grey market. What kind of company doesn't at least check that it's products are not broken, before they're shipped? Last time for TOM.
Never again. The service people say they just have the distributor send out the order, and they have no way of checking on what the distributor sends.
Not good enough.If you have a distributor who sends out defective merchandise, you are still responsible.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Graham Chronofighter Watch
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "Ok im about to leave on a long trip and i wanted to get my relative a nice gift and present it when i got there. I got this lovely..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."