Featured Not resolved
3.3

4th watch order.ALL have been defective.

The latest, an expensive Graham watch, arrived in two pieces and will have to be shipped to England to fix. The local dealer says NO WARRANTY because the watch is grey market. What kind of company doesn't at least check that it's products are not broken, before they're shipped? Last time for TOM.

Never again. The service people say they just have the distributor send out the order, and they have no way of checking on what the distributor sends.

Not good enough.If you have a distributor who sends out defective merchandise, you are still responsible.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Touch Of Modern and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amazon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Touch Of Modern.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Touch Of Modern to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

We've reached out to the customer to assist in making sure they are credited for any repairs, and we are taking steps to make sure any problem vendors are dealt with to prevent these issues in the future. We've also issued a credit to the customer to help compensate for the hassle this has caused them. -- Jared @ Touch of Modern