2.3

I've purchased several items from TOM.A bracelet which I wear all the time made from onyx/fossil and stainless clasp...it is a beautiful piece, no problems.

I bought a ring, a pen box (which I use for my Straight Razors) and a knife as well. Knife is made in China, but it was only 15.00 and looks great, and works great. Box is made in China as well, but looks pretty awesome. The ring had a small blemish in the side but still looks great.

Just be forewarned, most of these items are made overseas and are cheap. If you NEED to talk to someone at Touch of Modern..call the number and leave a message on the VENDOR option.

I also emailed them and they got back to me within a couple days.Considering I only spent under $100 for all these items, it's still a deal, But you can also search online for the same products and probably find it cheaper.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "ok items" of ring. Touch Of Modern needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Touch Of Modern. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments