Iowa City, Iowa

I've purchased several items from TOM.A bracelet which I wear all the time made from onyx/fossil and stainless clasp...it is a beautiful piece, no problems.

Related: Jewelry Room - SCAM ARTISTS WHO NEED TO BE SUED AND SHUT DOWN

I bought a ring, a pen box (which I use for my Straight Razors) and a knife as well. Knife is made in China, but it was only 15.00 and looks great, and works great. Box is made in China as well, but looks pretty awesome. The ring had a small blemish in the side but still looks great.

Just be forewarned, most of these items are made overseas and are cheap. If you NEED to talk to someone at Touch of Modern..call the number and leave a message on the VENDOR option.

I also emailed them and they got back to me within a couple days.Considering I only spent under $100 for all these items, it's still a deal, But you can also search online for the same products and probably find it cheaper.

Review about: All Products.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss ok items / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.