100% full Not resolved
1.9

AS long as you received what you want, then fine even if it is little expensive than other.

But when you received items, either defect, not as expected or broken then you got a problem.

They are way worse than how they are appear online, good marketing but they didn't prepare the customer satisfaction.

Keep calling them see if there recording is true, but as we all know NOU! they are not there, they should be in some place counting money instead try to take care customer.

I was good customer until received scrap metal in broken box for $300.00, I just sign up for headache.

Your money is like roaches to roach motel, check in then cannot check out!

imack4444 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Touch Of Modern and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Touch Of Modern to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was contact and how they responds. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Touch Of Modern and touch of modern shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments