AS long as you received what you want, then fine even if it is little expensive than other.
But when you received items, either defect, not as expected or broken then you got a problem.
They are way worse than how they are appear online, good marketing but they didn't prepare the customer satisfaction.
Keep calling them see if there recording is true, but as we all know NOU! they are not there, they should be in some place counting money instead try to take care customer.
I was good customer until received scrap metal in broken box for $300.00, I just sign up for headache.
Your money is like roaches to roach motel, check in then cannot check out!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- How they responds
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered bathing suit a size bigger since it was coming from China, but size chart said 40-44 inches (hips) would fit large. When I got it, I could barely get..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Despite the product I purchased being in the "holiday sales", ordering on December 2nd, and the ordering form saying shipping within 1-2 weeks, I will still not recieve the product..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "Today using a bottle of Cranberry by Member's Mark out fell a tip from a pen. I could not of been from my home. It was in the bottle of..."
- "I took my 2 year old pit bull in for a dental. I told them he had a broken canine but did not know how bad it was. The vet..."
- "I just purchased today the 12 6 packs of oreos. I have been craving these but budget really hasnt allowed me to splurge. Finally i was able to spring..."