Strongsville, Ohio
Featured Not resolved

I wished I had done my homework before ordering an Italian Watch for my husband from TOM.When it arrived two days later it was missing a second hand and the stem completely fell out.

I took it to a jeweler but they said it needs a new movement which would cost more than what I paid for it.

I'm currently waiting on a credit to my account but it has been weeks and nothing.I will make sure to never order a thing from them again and YOU shouldn't either.

Review about: Officina Del Tempo Watch.

Review #822047 is a subjective opinion of a user.

3.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Touch Of Modern - Item not as advertised Touch Of Modern "Ordered items on Oct 1 with an expected delivery of no later than Oct 28 (4 weeks) On Oct 30 I emailed them because I had not received my Items...." Read more Touch Of Modern - Fake sturhling Touch Of Modern "Bought Stuhrling Tourbillon watch on Touch of Modern $729.99. Seemed off when I received it, but I live in Puerto Rico and couldn't verify authenticity. I took it to..." Read more Touch Of Modern - PROBLEM!! Touch Of Modern "AS long as you received what you want, then fine even if it is little expensive than other. But when you received items, either defect, not as expected or broken then..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Not bad, but could be better! Touch Of Modern "I've purchased several items from TOM. A bracelet which I wear all the time made from onyx/fossil and stainless clasp...it is a beautiful piece, no problems. I bought a ring,..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more