Touch Of Modern - Review about Officina Del Tempo Watch from Strongsville, Ohio
I wished I had done my homework before ordering an Italian Watch for my husband from TOM.When it arrived two days later it was missing a second hand and the stem completely fell out.
I took it to a jeweler but they said it needs a new movement which would cost more than what I paid for it.
I'm currently waiting on a credit to my account but it has been weeks and nothing.I will make sure to never order a thing from them again and YOU shouldn't either.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Officina Del Tempo Watch
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE READ THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY THEN IGNORE YOU. WORTH THE READ. I purchased a watch from this company on November 19, 2016 I..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "My 16 year old daughter decided to splurge her hard-earned savings on Pandora earrings for me for Christmas. She made sure to get a gift exchange receipt as she..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- " Complaint Type: Repair Issues Problem: I've been a customer with geico insurance company for a while ,this my first time having an accident in over 10 years and it wasn't my fault ...."
- "DO NOT order from this company!! 1) I placed two orders, both of which were supposed supposed to arrive over two weeks ago. My one-shirt order arrived, my eight-shirt order..."
- "I've noticed that at least since May 2016, a "recurring debit charge of $24.85 has been withdrawn from my PNC account. I do NOT know what this is for, who the..."