Strongsville, Ohio
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I wished I had done my homework before ordering an Italian Watch for my husband from TOM.When it arrived two days later it was missing a second hand and the stem completely fell out.

I took it to a jeweler but they said it needs a new movement which would cost more than what I paid for it.

I'm currently waiting on a credit to my account but it has been weeks and nothing.I will make sure to never order a thing from them again and YOU shouldn't either.

Review about: Officina Del Tempo Watch.

Review #822047 is a subjective opinion of a user.

3.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Touch Of Modern - Bad Experience Overall Touch Of Modern "When ordering some really nice "looking" shirts, it gave the neck size but that is all. I foolishly ordered and sure enough, with a 17" neck I received a size..." Read more Touch Of Modern - MY FIRST PURCHASE. Touch Of Modern "I ORDER 2 GLOWING CHARGER IPHONE CABLE,.... TOUCH OR MODERN.... THE REASON IS: THEY MAKE THE PICTURE REALLY NICE AND THE CABLE LOOKS LONG, BUT IT ARRIVE AND IT IS..." Read more Touch Of Modern - PROBLEM!! Touch Of Modern "AS long as you received what you want, then fine even if it is little expensive than other. But when you received items, either defect, not as expected or broken then..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Not bad, but could be better! Touch Of Modern "I've purchased several items from TOM. A bracelet which I wear all the time made from onyx/fossil and stainless clasp...it is a beautiful piece, no problems. I bought a ring,..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Dhgate - Customer service Dhgate "The first is the seller with name Luckcat. I have ordered from this seller a pair of sunglasses 45 days ago. Six days after paying, I received message that the..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more