Touch Of Modern - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Owings Mills, Maryland

Ok im about to leave on a long trip and i wanted to get my relative a nice gift and present it when i got there.I got this lovely 45$ candle which looks really cool from touch of modern.

When it arrived it was all melted and cracked and beat the heck up cuz of the heat where i live but me being me i didnt report it to touch of modern right away. Now that i finally got around to doing so, i read thier return policy and they said anything that was damaged must be taken photo of and reported in 48hrs...Now im stuck with a cracked base and a candle that i didnt personally want. I cant even get another one to replace this one...Haha i guess the jokes on me cuz this city monk candle is suppose to promote peace and relaxation.

All its done is brought me bad luck and a wax covered box ugh!I cant get my relative a gift now cuz i blew all my money on a busted candle...thank alot touch of modern or should i say Place that ships expensive candles that are a 'touch' broken!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
City Monk Soul Terra Candle
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #875532 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Touch Of Modern? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Touch Of Modern. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Touch Of Modern.
Filing a new complaint about