Ok im about to leave on a long trip and i wanted to get my relative a nice gift and present it when i got there.I got this lovely 45$ candle which looks really cool from touch of modern.

When it arrived it was all melted and cracked and beat the heck up cuz of the heat where i live but me being me i didnt report it to touch of modern right away. Now that i finally got around to doing so, i read thier return policy and they said anything that was damaged must be taken photo of and reported in 48hrs...Now im stuck with a cracked base and a candle that i didnt personally want. I cant even get another one to replace this one...Haha i guess the jokes on me cuz this city monk candle is suppose to promote peace and relaxation.

All its done is brought me bad luck and a wax covered box ugh!I cant get my relative a gift now cuz i blew all my money on a busted candle...thank alot touch of modern or should i say Place that ships expensive candles that are a 'touch' broken!

Review about: City Monk Soul Terra Candle.

2.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments