2.1

Ok im about to leave on a long trip and i wanted to get my relative a nice gift and present it when i got there.I got this lovely 45$ candle which looks really cool from touch of modern.

When it arrived it was all melted and cracked and beat the heck up cuz of the heat where i live but me being me i didnt report it to touch of modern right away. Now that i finally got around to doing so, i read thier return policy and they said anything that was damaged must be taken photo of and reported in 48hrs...Now im stuck with a cracked base and a candle that i didnt personally want. I cant even get another one to replace this one...Haha i guess the jokes on me cuz this city monk candle is suppose to promote peace and relaxation.

All its done is brought me bad luck and a wax covered box ugh!I cant get my relative a gift now cuz i blew all my money on a busted candle...thank alot touch of modern or should i say Place that ships expensive candles that are a 'touch' broken!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss city monk soul terra candle. Touch Of Modern needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned city monk soul terra candle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Touch Of Modern. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments