2.0

I've been using TOMO for a couple of years now - have spent thousands on everything from watches to shoes to stuff for the house. In the beginning, it worked well. The selection is great and, in theory, the product is good. The issue is that they are not transparent at all with their business practices, and no longer deliver on their products.

Every order now is the same. It states 2-3 weeks (or similar) delivery in the listing. As soon as you buy it, it moves to your Orders section, and now says 3-4 weeks. This happens everytime. I have screenshots. Straight up lie to get you to purchase. Some people are relying on that arrival date. It's not hard to be truthful.

It gets worse, because even the adjusted date is no longer accurate.

I've had atleast a half dozen products not show up in the past 6 months - always with the same excuse, that "there is too high a demand". Supply and demand isn't a difficult concept - you cap the orders. If you can't deliver something, don't offer it.

If this had happened once, I'd give them a pass; but it's happened nearly every order I've placed in the past year...either twice as long to deliver; no delivery at all; or refund offered. Even worse, they NEVER contact you with updates - the only way you'll find out that it's going to take an extra 3-4 weeks is if you reach out to them.

Icing on the cake - I followed up last week about a product that was 2 weeks late. I was given the typical excuse - "demand was too high, they can't fulfill it, we expect it to be another 3-4 weeks. We'll give you a refund if you want". Yesterday, the exact same sale came up on the app. So you can't fill my order from two months ago, but you're offering that product again?

There are entirely too many offerings out there for discounted goods. Customer service and quality of service should be your number one priority. If you can't deliver, find a new supplier, don't offer those deals, change your practices, or at the very least - be honest!

Review about: Touch Of Modern Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Products and prices.

I didn't like: Slow delivery, Quality of product, Length of time to, Business practices.

Comments