Touch Of Modern - Terrible Customer Support

38 of 148 Touch Of Modern reviews

I ordered twice and both times I have had to deal with customer support because my product was late.Each time, it was a nightmare and took so much time before I could get an answer.

All the staff did was try to stall me and give more and more store credit. Never were they able to give me an ETA. Also, they many time they have closed requests without even answering them. As far as the product itself, I was satisfied with the first order, but I am still waiting on that second.

I guess you can have a good experience with ToMo as long as you don't have to deal with their terrible customer and as long as you don't care about when you will receive your order. I will be removing the app and un-subscribing from the website as soon as my 2nd order turns up.

P.S.

The attached file shows how many attempts of contacting them I have gone through to finally get an answer.I suspect they did not have any answer to give me as to why my order was late and decided to wait until it was finally ready to be sent to answer me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Delivery

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #836838 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Touch Of Modern? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
38 of 148 Touch Of Modern reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Touch Of Modern. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Touch Of Modern.
Filing a new complaint about
×