2.2

I ordered twice and both times I have had to deal with customer support because my product was late.Each time, it was a nightmare and took so much time before I could get an answer.

All the staff did was try to stall me and give more and more store credit. Never were they able to give me an ETA. Also, they many time they have closed requests without even answering them. As far as the product itself, I was satisfied with the first order, but I am still waiting on that second.

I guess you can have a good experience with ToMo as long as you don't have to deal with their terrible customer and as long as you don't care about when you will receive your order. I will be removing the app and un-subscribing from the website as soon as my 2nd order turns up.

P.S.

The attached file shows how many attempts of contacting them I have gone through to finally get an answer.I suspect they did not have any answer to give me as to why my order was late and decided to wait until it was finally ready to be sent to answer me.

mstr_jones wrote the review because of poor customer service at Touch Of Modern and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Touch Of Modern to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no refund policy, customer service and delivery. Author liked the most product selection and modern design. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Touch Of Modern and touch of modern customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments