I purchased a very expensive set of PORTO stemware as a gift from T.o.M.. I bought it in early February for an anniversary March 21. It finally arrived in the second week of April.
The items were described as stemware perfect for *sipping* port wine, being 7 inches tall. The items which arrived were almost twice that size, capable of holding about a half a bottle.
Port is expensive and vinted to be enjoyed in small snifters an ounce or two at a time.
These are utterly useless for that purpose.
Customer "service" took a week to respond to my email in which the suggested I read the original listing once again, they didn't specify but I assume because it stated the sale was final. Had the items i received been the items described on the original listing I would understand, but they didn't so I'm not sure how the sale is final, except that T.o.M has decided that unilaterally.
And o yes, when they respond there will be 2 lines in the beginning of the email asking you you to rate there service: "Yes, Im satisfied" and "No, I'm unsatisfied". Clicking "unsatisfied" immediately closes your ticket and I assume satisfies the corporate beancounters if not the customer.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I got an IWC watch that was perfect, even though I did not receive additional photos as requested. I tried contacting them multiple times and got no response for days...."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "When ordering some really nice "looking" shirts, it gave the neck size but that is all. I foolishly ordered and sure enough, with a 17" neck I received a size..."
- "We purchased by puppy from Jose for my Birthday present. And let me tell you he was EXACTLY what we expected! Jose sent us pictures and was very easy to..."
- "Opened a letter today stating it was a 3rd. notice and is seriously late from Quest Diagnostics, it is a bill for the amount of $1462.08 for lab work that..."
- "Infinity is the worst! They suckered me in with a quote of $140 a month. I tried to change my auto payment date and they wouldn't allow it. So I..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."