I purchased a very expensive set of PORTO stemware as a gift from T.o.M.. I bought it in early February for an anniversary March 21. It finally arrived in the second week of April.
The items were described as stemware perfect for *sipping* port wine, being 7 inches tall. The items which arrived were almost twice that size, capable of holding about a half a bottle.
Port is expensive and vinted to be enjoyed in small snifters an ounce or two at a time.
These are utterly useless for that purpose.
Customer "service" took a week to respond to my email in which the suggested I read the original listing once again, they didn't specify but I assume because it stated the sale was final. Had the items i received been the items described on the original listing I would understand, but they didn't so I'm not sure how the sale is final, except that T.o.M has decided that unilaterally.
And o yes, when they respond there will be 2 lines in the beginning of the email asking you you to rate there service: "Yes, Im satisfied" and "No, I'm unsatisfied". Clicking "unsatisfied" immediately closes your ticket and I assume satisfies the corporate beancounters if not the customer.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I wished I had done my homework before ordering an Italian Watch for my husband from TOM. When it arrived two days later it was missing a second hand and..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "AS long as you received what you want, then fine even if it is little expensive than other. But when you received items, either defect, not as expected or broken then..."
- "Technician flooded my condo and 2 others, damaged 5 total. Stayed in 3 hotels for 42 days. Frontier's insurance "CNA"=rude, no sympathy, no empathy. Received money from MY renters insurance...."
- "You bought it, it's yours. No returns allowed even when merchandise is damaged. Buy your stuff the good old fashioned way, in a store! Nightstand has defective interior metal plate..."
- "Cut myself trying to unwrap package of flute Adobe propionate nasal spray. Not possible to get plastic wrap off bottle without a sharp instrument. No instructions. When I did..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."