I purchased a very expensive set of PORTO stemware as a gift from T.o.M.. I bought it in early February for an anniversary March 21. It finally arrived in the second week of April.

The items were described as stemware perfect for *sipping* port wine, being 7 inches tall. The items which arrived were almost twice that size, capable of holding about a half a bottle.

Port is expensive and vinted to be enjoyed in small snifters an ounce or two at a time.

These are utterly useless for that purpose.

Customer "service" took a week to respond to my email in which the suggested I read the original listing once again, they didn't specify but I assume because it stated the sale was final. Had the items i received been the items described on the original listing I would understand, but they didn't so I'm not sure how the sale is final, except that T.o.M has decided that unilaterally.

And o yes, when they respond there will be 2 lines in the beginning of the email asking you you to rate there service: "Yes, Im satisfied" and "No, I'm unsatisfied". Clicking "unsatisfied" immediately closes your ticket and I assume satisfies the corporate beancounters if not the customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer servive" of veritas crystal port glass. Touch Of Modern needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned veritas crystal port glass in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Touch Of Modern. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

so in the end Touch of Modern made me well, gave me a store credit for the glassware.

—not sure what to do with these ginormous wineglasses, but perhaps I'll think of something.