Bought key smart 2-10 keys version but received 2-4 keys version. Didn't accept returns. But my money I paid for it better goes to them and I got the cheap one.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of compact key holder. Touch Of Modern needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned compact key holder in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Touch Of Modern. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

Touch Of Modern - Not bad, but could be better! Touch Of Modern "I've purchased several items from TOM. A bracelet which I wear all the time made from onyx/fossil and stainless clasp...it is a beautiful piece, no problems. I bought a ring,..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Owings Mills, Maryland Touch Of Modern "Ok im about to leave on a long trip and i wanted to get my relative a nice gift and present it when i got there. I got this lovely..." Read more Touch Of Modern - Officina Del Tempo Watch Review from Strongsville, Ohio Touch Of Modern "I wished I had done my homework before ordering an Italian Watch for my husband from TOM. When it arrived two days later it was missing a second hand and..." Read more Touch Of Modern - First time buyer. Touch Of Modern "After months of looking at the products being advertised on the Touch of Modern web page, I decided to give it a try. I became skeptical because after making..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more