Touch Of Modern Customer Care Review from Lansdale, Pennsylvania

I got an IWC watch that was perfect, even though I did not receive additional photos as requested.I tried contacting them multiple times and got no response for days.

I was very apprehensive considering i paid $5200 for the piece, but thankfully it was not defective.

Last we i received a 12 watch winder that I paid $1200 for- it had an obvious scratch and small dent on the front panel. I have contacted them everyday for the last 6 days... No response.

The have the WORST customer service I have ever witnessed. If I don't hear back from them soon I'm going to call my credit card company and dispute the charges because this company does not stand but thier policy of 24 hour respond time. I wouldn't mind if the product was a few bucks, but $1200...

Thats unacceptable.Their stuff looks cool, but I will never buy an item from their that costs more than I don't mind flushing down the toilet.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Volta 12 Watch Winder Carbon Fiber
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #851231

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Touch Of Modern? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Touch Of Modern. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Touch Of Modern.
Filing a new complaint about