Lansdale, Pennsylvania

I got an IWC watch that was perfect, even though I did not receive additional photos as requested.I tried contacting them multiple times and got no response for days.

Related: Touch Of Modern - Worst Customer Service on Their Trendy Stuff

I was very apprehensive considering i paid $5200 for the piece, but thankfully it was not defective.

Last we i received a 12 watch winder that I paid $1200 for- it had an obvious scratch and small dent on the front panel. I have contacted them everyday for the last 6 days... No response.

The have the WORST customer service I have ever witnessed. If I don't hear back from them soon I'm going to call my credit card company and dispute the charges because this company does not stand but thier policy of 24 hour respond time. I wouldn't mind if the product was a few bucks, but $1200...

Thats unacceptable.Their stuff looks cool, but I will never buy an item from their that costs more than I don't mind flushing down the toilet.

Review about: Volta 12 Watch Winder Carbon Fiber.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Quality of product, Slow delivery, Poor customer service.

2.1
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.