2.1

I got an IWC watch that was perfect, even though I did not receive additional photos as requested.I tried contacting them multiple times and got no response for days.

I was very apprehensive considering i paid $5200 for the piece, but thankfully it was not defective.

Last we i received a 12 watch winder that I paid $1200 for- it had an obvious scratch and small dent on the front panel. I have contacted them everyday for the last 6 days... No response.

The have the WORST customer service I have ever witnessed. If I don't hear back from them soon I'm going to call my credit card company and dispute the charges because this company does not stand but thier policy of 24 hour respond time. I wouldn't mind if the product was a few bucks, but $1200...

Thats unacceptable.Their stuff looks cool, but I will never buy an item from their that costs more than I don't mind flushing down the toilet.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Touch Of Modern and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about touch of modern customer care at Touch Of Modern was quality of product, slow delivery and poor customer service , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amazon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Touch Of Modern.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Touch Of Modern to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments