Update by user Oct 24, 2017

no resolution was necessary, it was only a comment. geez perhaps i am not pissed enough to be on this website.

Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2017

I would like to say something about all of the shipping comments, yes I agree they are way too long.I don't think this business model will last.

I think what they are doing is getting bulk orders discounted AFTER they collect the money. You are in effect pre-purchasing before they have the item. Once they have enough sold they order in bulk and its delivered to their warehouse where they then ship it out to customers. This is why they are never quite sure how long the shipping will take....

Most items on TOM i've found on other sites, sometimes amazon for not that much more money. Every once in a while they do have a huge discount (only once in a while). try searching for an item they are selling and see if you can find it somewhere else. sometimes i find the same item on amazon with 2 day shipping....

but thanks TOM for bringing products to my attention, i am sorry but i don't want to wait 2 - 3 months for my delivery. However sometimes I'm tempted, they currently have some prada polo shirts for $65!

the cheapest i've found them elsewhere is $188.but funny thing is, thinking about getting them months from now and i think: i don't really need those.

Review about: Touch Of Modern Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: no solution necessary, its just a comment. calm down..

I liked: Unique products i cant get in most stores and low pricing.

I didn't like: Loooong delay.

Funny you mention the Prada shirt, I ordered one on 9-24, just got it today 10-24, so exactly a month. The shirt is worth the wait though.