Featured Not resolved
3.5

I wished I had done my homework before ordering an Italian Watch for my husband from TOM.When it arrived two days later it was missing a second hand and the stem completely fell out.

I took it to a jeweler but they said it needs a new movement which would cost more than what I paid for it.

I'm currently waiting on a credit to my account but it has been weeks and nothing.I will make sure to never order a thing from them again and YOU shouldn't either.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Touch Of Modern and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amazon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Touch Of Modern.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Touch Of Modern to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments