I purchased an item that was an art piece that lit up using LED lighting.After the item arrived 3 weeks late, (roughly 6 weeks after I placed the order) I opened the box to find an art piece that clearly was purchased, used and returned back to Touch of Modern.

As you're able to see by the images, the wires were not attached. The strip of LED lights were broken and unattached. And last but not least, the art was extremely dirty. When I submitted a contact request (there isn't a phone number posted) I received an automated email stating they received my request.

The automated message stated to submit any photos is the item is damaged. I immediately replied with the same images attached to this complaint. I responded 4 more times over the next 10 days. I also use email tracking software to determine if the emails were ever opened and they were not.

ORDER #1 Arrives - SAME THING!!! Its a floating bluetooth speaker and the base was missing two rubber pieces and the item wont work due to the balance issues. I have a third order pending and I'm not looking forward to what is store for me! Three times is a charm.

Needless to say, their service is AWFUL.Not even a single reply.

Review about: Photo Canvas.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.