New London, New Hampshire
1.5

I had a VERY similar experience with Touch of Modern

My Cyber Monday 25% discount did not apply to a $150 pair of shoes I bought. So I made the purchase and contacted the company, assuming that would be an easy credit for them to issue. I got an initial response to my contacting of Customer Service rather quickly. However, the response was poorly written and unclear. So I responded with my questions well over a week ago. I have been calling and emailing ever since with absolutely no success.

I asked that they credit me the 25% and if they are unable to do so, cancel my order. Since they are radio silent (and proudly so?) it looks like I will be stuck with these shoes... If they even arrive at all.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Touch Of Modern?

Comments

New London, New Hampshire, United States #914023

It is only fair that I reply to this review I left last night.After leaving multiple voice messages and emails, I finally got a phone call and email back from the company.

They credited my account, which was what I had asked for ten days ago.

The man who covered my case was apparently out ill.So that explains the "radio silence." While I am satisfied with (though not blown away by) the service I have received in light of this fact, I still must give credit where it is due.